Claim for physical assault. If you have been the victim of an assault, mugging, domestic violence or another form of crime of violence you are entitled to make a claim for compensation and damages from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). Here at Criminal Injury Claims Advice, we can help you to claim the compensation you deserve.
Applying to the CICA
Making a claim to CICA can be a long and complex process with numerous forms and questionnaires to complete; our trained, experienced and knowledgeable advisers will make sure that you recover what you are due.
- discuss your case with you and advise you as to the chances of bringing a successful claim
- give you an estimate of the level of award you can expect to receive
- complete and submit the required application form
- monitor the progress and provide you with regular updates
- complete and submit financial loss and care questionnaires if relevant
- advise on any award offered and bring the matter to a conclusion or
- seek to have the matter reviewed if the decision is not acceptable
How we can help you claim for physical assault
We can provide assistance, help, and advice If have been the victim of a crime of violence that was committed against you:
- at work
- in the pub
- on the street
- at home (domestic violence)
- by a fleeing criminal
- sexual assault
Start your claim today
Whatever the circumstances and cause of your injury we can help you claim the award you deserve. To start your claim get in touch with us today:
- call Mike Massen on 0113 224 7804. We will listen in complete confidence and give you the best advice regarding the strength of your claim and how much you may be entitled to. We will answer all your questions so that you can decide if you want to proceed with your application to the CICA. If you do; we are here for you and can help.
- email your contact details with as much information as you want to give us, and we will call or email you; just let us know what works best for you. Email us at email@example.com
- pop your details in the contact box on the top right of this page and we will get back to you for a free, confidential chat to see how we can help you.
Your claim can be dealt with on a No Win-No Fee basis so you don’t have to worry about the cost of bringing your claim.
Can I apply to the CICA?
To qualify for an award you must:
- have been attacked in the UK
- make your application within two years of the attack
- report the matter to the police as soon as possible
- cooperate fully with the police
It doesn’t matter if there has not been an arrest or conviction; you simply need to show that, on the balance of probabilities, you have been assaulted.
It doesn’t matter if you were cohabiting or attacked by a partner or boyfriend; no-one has the right to assault you and you can claim even if you were living together at the time of the attack.
To get the help you need to bring a claim for a financial award from the CICA get in touch with us today:
- call Mike Massen on 0113 237 9611
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your details in the contact box on the top right and we will get back to you
Here to help you when you need it most.