Help with my CICA claim. Being the victim of a crime of violence can be a traumatic experience, and you are therefore entitled to seek an award of compensation. This cannot take away the pain and distress suffered, but it can provide recognition that you have suffered as a result of the incident.
You are entitled to make an application in these circumstances but it does not mean that you will automatically receive an award. In order to receive compensation, a claim must fit certain criteria and where appropriate, be supported by evidence. Making an application can, therefore, be a long and complex process.
We set up Criminal Injury Claims Advice to provide support and assistance to people wishing to make claims. Our knowledgeable and experienced advisers will give clear, understandable, jargon-free advice on whether you are eligible to claim and how much you may receive, as well as details of financial losses you may be able to recover.
Get the help you need.
If you want our help right through to settlement then we can do that as well; from filling in and submitting the application form, to dealing with all correspondence, right through to calculating and settling your claim.
The CICA make no contribution to your legal fees for the assistance we give so we offer our services on the following basis:
We retain 35% of any award you may receive – if you receive nothing then we don’t charge you for the work we have done. Basically your claim is dealt with on a No Win-No Fee agreement basis.
e.g. if you are awarded £1,000.00 we would retain £350 you with a balance of £650.00.
To find out how we can help you claim the award that you deserve get in touch with us today
Our promise to you
Making a claim requires you to give information that may well be personal and sensitive; it may upset you to recount the details of the assault. We know this and will listen to you with patience and understanding. You are our Client and not just a file number. Your matter will be dealt with, as far as is possible, by one person from the outset to the conclusion of your claim. That person will be able to guide, assist and support you throughout your application.
This is our promise to you:
- anything you tell us stays with us,
- our confidentiality is absolute
- we respect your privacy and the information you provide will only be used to advance your claim.
To get the help you need to bring a claim for a financial award from the CICA, get in touch with us today:
- call Mike Massen on 0113 224 7804. We will listen in complete confidence and give you the best advice regarding your claim, and how much you may be entitled to. We will answer your questions so that you can decide if you wish to proceed with your claim. If you do; we are here for you and can help you.
- email your contact details with as much information as you want to give us and we will call or email you; just let us know what works best for you. Email us at email@example.com
- pop your details in the contact box on the top right of this page and we will get back to you for a free, confidential chat to see how we can help you.
Your claim can be dealt with on a No Win-No Fee basis so you don’t have to worry about the cost of bringing your claim.