If you have been the victim of an assault at work either by a colleague or a customer then we can assist you with your claim for an award for compensation and damages. It may have been a disgruntled customer that assaulted you or you may have been working when a robbery took place causing you mental as well as possible physical injury. You may even have been assaulted by a colleague.
Whatever the cause or reason behind the attack, you can look to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) for a financial award to compensate you for your injuries and in certain circumstances, financial losses.
Making an application to the CICA can be a long and complex process and Criminal Injuries Claims Advice was set up to provide professional assistance and guidance with making an application for an award.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help you claim the award you deserve.
To find out how we can help, get in touch with us today:
To qualify for an award you need to have:
- been assaulted in the past two years
- suffered either physical or mental injury
- reported the matter to the police as soon as possible after the attack
- co-operated fully with the police
It does not matter if there has not been an arrest or conviction; these are not needed for a claim to be successful. All you need to show is that it is more likely than not that the incident occurred as you have described.
The CICA may reduce or refuse an award if you have any convictions. However your Criminal Injury Claims adviser will be able to give you all the information that you need about this.
The level of compensation you receive is based upon a tariff system whereby the award is the same regardless of your age or sex; to see what your award may be and get in touch with us now.
To get the help you need to bring a claim for compensation from the CICA:
- call Mike Massen on 0113 224 7804. We will listen in complete confidence and give you the best advice regarding the strength of your claim and how much you may be entitled to. We will answer all your questions so that you can decide if you want to proceed with your application to the CICA. If you do; we are here for you and can help.
- email your contact details with as much information as you want to give us, and we will call or email you; just let us know what works best for you. Email us at email@example.com
- pop your details in the contact box on the top right of this page and we will get back to you for a free, confidential chat to see how we can help you.
Your claim can be dealt with on a No Win-No Fee basis so you don’t have to worry about the cost of bringing your claim.
Here to help you when you need it most.