Claim for victim of road rage

If you have been the victim of road rage and, as a result, suffered injury you may be entitled to seek an award of compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

The CICA is a government funded body which makes payments to the victims of violent crime, and that includes those who suffer assault and injury in an incident of road rage.

To qualify for an award you will need to show, in addition to sustaining an injury that:

  • the incident happened in the United Kingdom
  • it happened within the past two years (or within two years of your 18th birthday)
  • the matter was reported to the police in a prompt manner (within a maximum of 72 hours);
  • you have co-operated with the police in any investigation.

If you wish to make an application for compensation for your injuries please contact us and we will advise you on your application and what we can do to be of assistance.

To see if we can help you with your claim get in touch with us today:

  • call Mike Massen on 0113 224 7804. We will listen in complete confidence and give you the best advice regarding your claim and how much you may be entitled to. We will answer all your questions so that you can decide if you wish to proceed with your application to the CICA. If you do; we are here for you and can help.
  • email your contact details with as much information as you want to give us, and we will call or email you; just let us know what works best for you. Email us at 
  • pop your details in the contact box on the top right of this page and we will get back to you for a free, confidential chat to see how we can help you.

Your claim can be dealt with on a No Win-No Fee basis so you don’t have to worry about the cost of bringing your claim.

Here to help when you need it most