To make a claim requires you to give information that will be personal and sensitive. It may be upsetting to recount the details of your assault. We know this and will listen to you with patience and understanding. You are our Client and not just a file number. Your claim will be dealt with, as far as is possible, by one person from the outset to the conclusion of your claim. The person assigned to your case will be able to guide, assist and support you throughout your application.
This is our promise to you:
- Anything you tell us stays with us,
- Your confidentiality is absolute
- We respect your privacy and information you provide will only be used to advance your claim.
To get the help you need to bring a claim for a financial award from the CICA get in touch with us today:
- call Mike Massen on 0113 224 7804. We will listen in complete confidence and give you the best advice regarding your claim, and how much you may be entitled to. We will answer your questions so that you can decide if you wish to proceed with your claim. If you do; we are here for you and can help you.
- email your contact details with as much information as you want to give us and we will call or email you; just let us know what works best for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- pop your details in the contact box on the top right of this page and we will get back to you for a free, confidential chat to see how we can help you.
Your claim can be dealt with on a No Win-No Fee basis so you don’t have to worry about the cost of bringing your claim.
Here to help when you need it most.